Test your customer journey.
It is a feedback system for tourism companies, combining external view, in-house analysis, conducting anonymous test purchases and advising the tourism company on possible development projects. It is much more valuable and practical than any ISO quality audit. From time to time, we all need an independent observer from outside the company to help us see nuances that we no longer notice ourselves. All in all, it helps to show the first impression a company leaves on its customers relatively quickly and resource-efficiently. The assessment is carried out by an assessor trained by the Estonian Quality Association. Mystery shopping (mystery shopping test purchases) topics, times, and methods (e.g., phone, email, on-site) are agreed upon as wished by the company.
What are the benefits for You:
- Independent professional testing of customer journey before the booking, during the service and after the service is completed:
- anonymous customer simulation
- discoverability and accessibility
- welcoming and first impression
- service experience process
- follow-up activity analysis
- A written report of the findings and recommendations of the test
- In-person meeting with the assessor to discuss key findings
- As a bonus, photo and video material produced during testing